AnxiousFever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This group was made so we could all share things and help one another. Please read the pinned post of this group, it includes the rules for posting and behavior, a list of the admin/mods and so on. Thank you.

Go down
Shivam
Shivam
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
https://anxiousfever.board-directory.net

AnxiousFever Community - About us Empty AnxiousFever Community - About us

Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:21 pm
Welcome to AnxiousFever community.

I'm sharing the story of founding this community in 5 short stories.

The first story is about the time of my first breakup, I'd been through a lot in life! The moment when I went through family problems and relationship problems along with my first breakup in late January 2015, it was worst experience, she left me because of some other guy living in her neighborhood and honestly, I had no one to share everything that I wanted, I cried late nights and went in complete depression for a year or so and nobody was there to listen to me or motivate me to get along in life.

The second story is of, death of my beloved grandma. She was the only one with whom I used to share stuff, like things that I did in school or scores that I made in games. She was the only one I could ever got frank with. I still miss her a lot..

Third story turns around with the failure in class 11 and changing schools.
It was 2013 when I failed in class 11 and was forced to change school because my father don't wanted me to repeat the same class twice. So yeah, I changed school and at that time I was completely at a new place, tho i'd never changed any school before and because of my introvert nature, it was something similar to hell that I had to go through for a complete year. Hopefully, it passed..

The fourth story is when I went into complete depression due to battling stress and betrayal issues in 2016, which lead me to uncontrollable hairfall and battling stress, that stressed me so much and I failed the last attempt of my favorite university entrance test, although I'd tried around 6 times and failed each. Somehow, got an admission into one of the universities in the city that I don't really enjoy much.
My older cousin brother knew about the worst quality of education in that university, still, he managed to convince me to get an admission into that college so that he can manage to get his 20% commission... Wow..

And the fifth story is of me, presently.
In all of this time I've been broken into pieces until I found that one girl whom I thought would change my destiny! And truly, I believed that someday she'll find someone and will leave me.. But surprisingly, a lot of guys crossed in front of her eyes and she only chosen me.. I believe that sometimes we face difficulties in life, we can't take a step forward, we get frighten but we only have to do one thing, is to not give up on our lives. Because, you have to believe in something, your god, your karma, destiny or whatever. Believe in something and it'll guide you to your good days and will make everything good.

With the end of my short story, I welcome you to AnxiousFever forums and I will make sure that no single person in this community will have to go through their problems alone. At that time in 2013 I had no one to share my problems with but in 2017 you all will have this community to do so.

All the best.

Regards,
Shivam
Super Administrator
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum